CAR SEAT SAFETY BOARD – BEST CAR SEAT STROLLER.
Car Seat Safety Board
- A car seat is the chair used in automobiles. Most car seats are made from cheap, but durable materials, made to withstand as much beating as possible. The material for these seats is usually used for the back of the seat, as well as the part where one’s posterior goes.
- Soup is the second album by the American rock band Blind Melon, released shortly before vocalist Shannon Hoon’s fatal drug overdose, making it his final album with the band. Thematically, the album is much darker than the band’s multi-platinum debut.
- a seat in a car
- A condom
- the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions; “insure the safety of the children”; “the reciprocal of safety is risk”
- Denoting something designed to prevent injury or damage
- a safe place; “He ran to safety”
- The condition of being protected from or unlikely to cause danger, risk, or injury
- guard: a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- The stage of a theater
- A long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes
- A thin, flat, rectangular piece of wood or other stiff material used for various purposes, in particular
- a committee having supervisory powers; “the board has seven members”
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
car seat safety board – Safety 1st
WindSeeker Safety Guide, sign detail, Fiesta Village, Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park, CA, 2011.08.17 19:38, dsc00013c
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company.
Must be 52" tall to ride..
1 Guest per seat..
Riders under the age of 8 yrs. old must be accompanied by an adult..
This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. Enter via exit to ensure the restraints function properly prior to waiting in line..
All passenger restraint systems, including lap bars, shoulder harnesses and seat belts must be positioned and fastened properly to allow guests to ride..
is not recommended for guests with a history of .
* Recent Surgery.
* Heart Trouble / High Blood Pressure.
* Neck Trouble.
* Back Trouble.
OR any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride..
Attention Riders: Due to the nature of this attraction, backpacks, purses, electronics, stuffed animals, and other loos items are not permitted. Smaller items may be secured n cargo pockets, waist packs, left in a locker, or with a non-rider. Loose fitting shoes may be left in a designated area on the ride platform. Knott’s Berry Farm is not responsible for lost items..
* Caution: Car may move when entering or exiting..
* Remain seated facing forward in an upright position with your back against the seat back and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop..
* Swinging of seats of holding onto neighboring chairs is prohibited..
* Please do not swing or twist in your seat while riding..
* Keep all parts of our body inside the car at all times..
* Refrain from throwing or dropping items from the ride..
* This attraction contains strobe lighting..
* Finish food and drink before boarding..
* For safety, no picture taking while riding..
* Please refrain from smoking in line or while riding..
* Secure your lap bar..
* Fasten your seatbelt..
* Shirts are required..
* Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure that the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Please speak with the Ride Operator prior to waiting in line..
* SPECIAL ACCESS via entrance. TRANSFER REQUIRED Notices pursuant to C.C.R. TITLE 8, SECTION 344.7 may be viewed at the SECURITY OFFICE..
* Passengers with fear of height shall not ride..
^ RIDERS MUST BE TALLER THAN THIS TO RIDE ^.
Many rides at Knott’s Berry Farm are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks in riding any amusement ride. For your protection, each ride is rated for its special features, such as high speed, steep drops, sharp turns or other dynamic forces. If you choose to ride, you accept all of these risks. Restrictions for guests of extreme size (height or weight) are posted at certain rides. Guests with disabilities should refer to our Ride Admission Policy available at the Information Center. Participate responsibly. You should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions an limitations – Knott’s Berry Farm does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind DO NOT RIDE!
Man Departing Guangzhou Subway Into Boarding Commuters